Saturday, July 17, 2010

Packing, shopping, and wishing I was sleeping...

So today was a busy day. I cleaned in the morning. Then we had lunch and just watched t.v. for a bit. After lunch I packed everything for Elijah and started getting things together for us. We went shopping at target for last minute things in the afternoon, and then it was back home for more packing! Elijah was so good all day and he just loved being out and about! I really wanted to buy him a sun hat and a water bottle with a fan top, but I couldn't find either of those things anywhere. I guess Target didn't get the memo that it's summer and stinkin' hot outside!! I bet i'll be able to find those things in Laughlin. I am so excited to be going on vacation! I am really tired from all the packing and stressing that I'm forgetting something, so I won't write a terribly long post today. I probably won't get internet access in laughlin so I may not post again until Thursday, but when I do I'll have lots of pics and fun things to share I'm sure. Elijah's first vacation!!!! : )
*Laura May*

1 comment:

Katelynn Brady said...

In some parts you can get internet but it all depends on where your going. I went there everyday since lived in Havasu. :] Have fun